I ordered 3 lbs of imported, Italian Confetti on Feb.17, 2015 for my son's April 18th wedding.

It is now April 1st and I have not received the goods. I emailed on two separate, earlier occasions and got the same response stating that they would get in touch with me "ASAP". Never heard anything else and after calling the phone number listed I found that it is no longer a working number. There is no other number listed on the website.

I called the number for PayPal listed on my CC transaction and they are making a complaint and I will be hopefully getting my full refund of $49.96 by the wedding date.

What a shame since the website was so informative!Don't order from this company!!!

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at JordanAlmonds. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $50 and wants JordanAlmonds to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was wrong phone number listed. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by JordanAlmonds italian confetti for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with JordanAlmonds?

Comments